What's new

Another birthday

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you do when you really don't want your picture taken. They said 'Foto, foto, por favor?' I said alright, I'll even smile. Best thing, they posted it on different social media sites and never caught it til I pointed it out. One of the best pics ever took of me I thought, haha!
12-14bb.webp
 
Happy birthday. The cake looks delicious. :occasion13:
 
Nice! Happy birthday MFr. I don't even know you, lol
 
Last edited:
Happy birthday. Great photo moment.
That cake looks super.
 
What you do when you really don't want your picture taken. They said 'Foto, foto, por favor?' I said alright, I'll even smile. Best thing, they posted it on different social media sites and never caught it til I pointed it out. One of the best pics ever took of me I thought, haha!
View attachment 2184119
Howdy guy... If you were closer we'd have you pick out a project we could go out to the wood shop and we'd build ya something you wanted for your birthday.... Have a great day sir... Brad
 
Happy birthday RG.
 
Well the grandkids got a kick out of that pic. Their folks call me a bad influence, hahaha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom