What's new

Another Bromo and Diamond Ink

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Celebrated the Pirate win by doing some more digging in my back yard late this afternoon. The other day I found two older Bromo Seltzer bottles and today I found a third. This one is slightly like the leaning tower of Pisa, with a slanted bottom. Also found a threaded Diamond Ink bottle that appears to have been blown in a mold. There are obvious manufacturing flaws and the bottle's symmetry isn't true. I was disappointed at first that it's threaded but after a cleanup I think it'll fit in my collection nicely.
 

Attachments

  • diamond ink (Small).webp
    diamond ink (Small).webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 111
  • bromo3 (Small).webp
    bromo3 (Small).webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 12
Very nice bottles. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom