JMW
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2010
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ-21 (10.5" coil), DetectorPro Headhunter PI (8", 11" coils), Tesoro Stingray (8" coil), Ace 250 (4.5" Sniper, 6.5" x 9" coils) and White's Classic ID (8" coil)
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This happened last fall but just came across it this weekend.
http://www.necn.com/09/18/10/Fisher...ng_newengland.html?blockID=313676&feedID=4206
Scary thing is, this is one of my hunting grounds where I use waders. The currents in those creeks can get pretty strong. Always considered getting one, but after reading this, I will be adding a PFD to my arsenal.
http://www.necn.com/09/18/10/Fisher...ng_newengland.html?blockID=313676&feedID=4206
Scary thing is, this is one of my hunting grounds where I use waders. The currents in those creeks can get pretty strong. Always considered getting one, but after reading this, I will be adding a PFD to my arsenal.
Upvote
0
, however I need to get a new camera so I can show some of my goodies
! Haven't been to the beach were we met in about a month or so. I've been pounding a very productive beach with a nice fat cut! Just hope it lasts a bit longer. All these storms have been great!! See ya soon!
, also the wife and I are going to Maui in march can't wait a real vacation it's been years!!!!! 






