What's new

another Ct. paleo

flintmel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
337
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This was my dear old Dad's pride and joy once he found out how old it was, found in the 1970's on our property along with many other Early Archaic, Archaic and Woodland pieces that I'll be posting.
Was told the gray and white mottled material was from upstate NY
 

Attachments

  • adze and bowl 045 (800x600).webp
    adze and bowl 045 (800x600).webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 649
  • adze and bowl 048 (800x600).webp
    adze and bowl 048 (800x600).webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 639
  • adze and bowl 052 (800x600).webp
    adze and bowl 052 (800x600).webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 659
Upvote 0
WOW! I can see why it was his pride and joy
 
no, its some type of chert or mottled flint, have some rhyolite in my other posts.....
 
Mel!! if you would use micro setting and daylight no flash not in sun to take your photos a lot of us could see your artifacts a lot better without the glare. Terry
 
K, I'll try again. Not to savy with electronics...
 
That is nice! I have a few made of the same material but, different type
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom