What's new

Another day another good coinspill !

tanz 82

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,311
Golden Thread
1
Location
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found three LC' in the same hole ! Then as i was leaving i find a shield nickel and a hat pin ! The LC dates are 1802,1818,1832 the shield nickel no date oh well im still rippin it up this season ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439407699.344084.webp
 
Upvote 50
Now THAT'S a spill- incredible! The other stuff's not too bad either- congrats!

-- Jeff --
 
Congratulations on the old copper recoveries!
 
That's awesome!
 
Nice finds man!!! Still looking for a large cent spill! Congratulations
 
Great finds man I got a 1818 largie today too....that's a good spot ur at go back and tear it up!!!
 
NICE DIG TANZ SEE YOU GOT A NEAT HAT PIN AND LARGE CENTS.
 
Nice saves. I found my first Canadian LC, still looking for my first US.
 
Awesome digs!!! Congrats!
 
3 Coppa spill ...now that's something you don't see every day
 
Congrats on finding that coins spill that I can only dream about. :occasion14:

You pulled more LCs in that 1 hole than I dug this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom