What's new

another dream bag of cents (I have proof) update photos

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well pictures will have to wait battery on camera is dead have to wait for kids to get home to help find charger.

54 proofs 1975-2005 (all S mints with deep shine) I will show picture
10 s mints (look proof to me) 1970-1974 I will put in picture so let you judge they all have the proof shine There were other 1970-1974 (s) that I tossed in copper pile looked uncirculated but did not have the proof shine like these 10 do.
1 1957 no mint proof? looks just as pretty as the other S proofs deep shine. (not uncirculated shine)
1 mint treasury token (in proof and uncirculated sets) copper. undated.

17 Indians. 1882 (oldest)
12 steel
1417 wheat's.. (I have not gone threw them yet) I will post any keep dates lots of old ones in there. come on 1909s.. here is hopping I will keep yall posted.
update no key dates and miscounted indians there was 18.
I have 2 1992 S that are very thick (I have an uncirculated 1975 in there so you can see thickness and shine of proofs) and a cud pictures included.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 456
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 453
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 448
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 451
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 445
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 446
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 456
Upvote 0
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

That 1982 Indian Head Cent is so rare, I've never heard of it.
As for the rest of the bag, you did very well! Get those pics posted for us.
 
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

Holy crap, you are on a roll. 17 Indians is unbelievable. Looks like someone dumped a collection or someone elses. Just think they got .01 percent of a dollar for each one of those. We gotta have some pics soon!
 
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

Dang, that's a lot of proofs! We need pics!!!
 
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

Great haul, congrats. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see pics.
 
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

Wow, I am speechless, I need to do some bags. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the photos
 
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

AGCoinHunter said:
Just think they got .01 percent of a dollar for each one of those.

Really that means .01% LOL! (I'm an advanced math student... had to say something...) That's crazy you found THAT many though! The person definitely took a loss. Hope ya AT LEAST find a 14 D or 31 S! :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

DAS7NY said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Just think they got .01 percent of a dollar for each one of those.

Really that means .01% LOL! (I'm an advanced math student... had to say something...) That's crazy you found THAT many though! The person definitely took a loss. Hope ya AT LEAST find a 14 D or 31 S! :headbang: :headbang:

I hate math, why a calculator was invented.
 
Re: another dream bag of cents (I have proof)

AGCoinHunter said:
DAS7NY said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Just think they got .01 percent of a dollar for each one of those.

Really that means .01% LOL! (I'm an advanced math student... had to say something...) That's crazy you found THAT many though! The person definitely took a loss. Hope ya AT LEAST find a 14 D or 31 S! :headbang: :headbang:

I hate math, why a calculator was invented.

Hmm.....
Advanced math or not, the correct statement is they got 1% of dollar for each one..... 0.01% would take 100 to get 1 cent and 10,000 to get a dollar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom