C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2010 #1 I found another flake knife in the same field as the one i posted here about a month ago. it is a really neat little tool . Attachments flint1.webp 24.2 KB · Views: 311 flint2.webp 18.9 KB · Views: 305 flint3.webp 18.5 KB · Views: 298 flint4.webp 14 KB · Views: 306 flint5.webp 19.8 KB · Views: 285 flint6.webp 20.6 KB · Views: 308 flint7.webp 19.9 KB · Views: 298 flint8.webp 20.9 KB · Views: 294 Upvote 0
I found another flake knife in the same field as the one i posted here about a month ago. it is a really neat little tool .
archer66 Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2009 Messages 454 Reaction score 151 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Missouri Mar 10, 2010 #2 Very nice little tool....can see where small flakes were removed toward the edge. I'm not sure I would have realized what it was but it would have come home with me anyway.
Very nice little tool....can see where small flakes were removed toward the edge. I'm not sure I would have realized what it was but it would have come home with me anyway.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2010 #3 Good eyes and worth the trip home. Fun to go through everything again at the house
mainer Silver Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 3,405 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2010 #4 Never would have thought it was anything either. Nice eye.