Daniel964
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2006
- Messages
- 311
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Columbus, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
Cashed $1,000 in halves and went to a new non dump bank and got $920 in dimes and $80 in halves. Got the following.
1 Canadian dime
4 Roosevelt's 1947, 1956, 1963, 1964
1 Merc
1924
Halves were hand rolled in new wrappers. Thought it was gonna be a dump but it had.
1962 Franklin X2
1964 X2
1966 X1
1967 X2
1968 X1
Not a bad day for a lunchtime run.
Also found in the coin counter an earring that I can't tell if it's gold or not. It has 8 small clear stones in it. It has markings inside of it but to small for me to read. I think I'm going to buy a magnifying glass. If it is gold it will be the third piece of gold I've found coin hunting this year.
1 Canadian dime
4 Roosevelt's 1947, 1956, 1963, 1964
1 Merc
1924Halves were hand rolled in new wrappers. Thought it was gonna be a dump but it had.
1962 Franklin X2

1964 X2
1966 X1
1967 X2
1968 X1
Not a bad day for a lunchtime run.
Also found in the coin counter an earring that I can't tell if it's gold or not. It has 8 small clear stones in it. It has markings inside of it but to small for me to read. I think I'm going to buy a magnifying glass. If it is gold it will be the third piece of gold I've found coin hunting this year.
Upvote
0







