What's new

Another great hunt with Vino, 1853 Seated Half Dime and IH !

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a ride up to hunt with George, hunted a site that was gone over by some of our southern T Net friends, we were hoping our XP Deus's could pull out a couple keepers. I managed this little beauty down the other end of the field Dan.
20151204_132046.webp

20151204_132101.webp

I also managed a 1864 Indian Head Cent, sweet find, I always love findind them. A couple of silver plated items, a wheat and a couple flat buttons. George found some more incredible finds, after our hunt he was complaining that his back was bothering him. Must be that horseshoe up his a**, I think that would make my back hurt too. All kidding aside, he can really work that machine. I'm like that blind squirrel they talk about that every once in a while can find a nut!

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20151204_172508.webp

20151204_172541.webp
 
Upvote 30
Ugh oh don't let the Charlotte Silver know they missed a seated silver. One member didn't take it well after I told him they missed a 1797 draped bust cent...

Just joking, all he did was congratulate me. Great group of good old boys but I digress...

So Brad...NICE SEATED SILVER! Weren't we just talking about you finding one last week on the phone?!?! Lol
 
If you were such a "blind squirell" you would have come out with maybe one or two keepers. Those of us that see your posts know you are as blind as an eagle.
 
That's an incredible bunch of finds.
You think maybe Vino might sell that HORSESHOE? ?
 
Dont know how I missed that one??? Lol
This place was hunted out, thats why I took you. Haha.
It was a fun hunt. I said my back hurt not my Butt..
Its hard work digging iron out..
Congrats, when I seen you do the " touch down " dance I knew it was going to be good!!
 
Nothing wrong with that little silver...congrats
 
Nice silver save, and congrats on the others.. HH
 
HEY HOOK NICE SEATED LADY ....
 
Seems to be a good site to produce all those good finds. Congratulations on the half dime.
 
Nice one on the Half Dime.
 
If you were such a "blind squirell" you would have come out with maybe one or two keepers. Those of us that see your posts know you are as blind as an eagle.
Thanks buddy

That's an incredible bunch of finds.
You think maybe Vino might sell that HORSESHOE? ?
He might, make his back feel better!

Dont know how I missed that one??? Lol
This place was hunted out, thats why I took you. Haha.
It was a fun hunt. I said my back hurt not my Butt..
Its hard work digging iron out..
Congrats, when I seen you do the " touch down " dance I knew it was going to be good!!
Knee bones connected to the leg bone........

Thanks bud

Nothing wrong with that little silver...congrats
Thanks, I love her.

Nice silver save, and congrats on the others.. HH
Thanks, that Indian has three different ones. Either the "L" or bronze, I'm thinking it is the bronze, it doesn't weigh enough for the copper nickel.

HEY HOOK NICE SEATED LADY ....
THANKS BUDDY

Seems to be a good site to produce all those good finds. Congratulations on the half dime.
Thanks buddy, your research is great!

Nice one on the Half Dime.
Thanks pepper!
 
Ugh oh don't let the Charlotte Silver know they missed a seated silver. One member didn't take it well after I told him they missed a 1797 draped bust cent...

Just joking, all he did was congratulate me. Great group of good old boys but I digress...

So Brad...NICE SEATED SILVER! Weren't we just talking about you finding one last week on the phone?!?! Lol

Yep, good positive thinking. Power of attraction!
Thanks Steve
 
Nice digs treble, George ought to start a MD tour business, even though he has only been detecting for a couple years he has become a Tnet celebrity. Love the seated and that fatty. Did he give you some lessons on the Deus?
 
Nice digs treble, George ought to start a MD tour business, even though he has only been detecting for a couple years he has become a Tnet celebrity. Love the seated and that fatty. Did he give you some lessons on the Deus?
Thanks buddy, that 1864 is not a fatty, but still pretty cool in my book.

I found the buttons with his program, he always tell me how I'm supposed to be metal detecting ( I never listen) He has been a ever knowning, always changing, wealth of misinformation. He never listens to me and you see where that got him! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
All kidding aside, he understands that Deus until he has to convince himself he does until he does. If that makes any sense. Me, I just tweak it until I find something then I stick with that. (he really does understand that enigma of a machine and has helped me tremendously with it)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom