Another HOT Pennsylvania Tip - For Those Who Dare - Ancient Witch Hanging Spot

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Raubsville, PA which is a small town under the blanket of Easton, PA. In Raubsville there is a place known as Hexencopf Rock where they used to hang witches long ago. I grew up about 1/2 mile from here and used to play on the rock as a kid.

The rock is on private property but you may be able to get permission. Whoever owns it never had any problem with us kids playing in and around the area but who knows now.

Pennsylvania Haunts & History: Hexenkopf Rock - The Witches Head

Is Hexenkopf Not Just A Rock? Cloaked In Legend, And Greenery, Black Hunk Of Granite In Williams Township Is A Spooky Place For Those Who Believe In Witches. - Morning Call

Here it is
tumblr_mkljw77Pwd1rhvmg4o1_500.jpg

GOOD HUNTING!

Let me know if and what you find up there. You never know because that site has been active since the Indians used it thousands of years ago.

looks like glacail movement buy all the rocks unsorted aggregate

Accepting a limited view, the mound itself seems out of place there…….definitley worth exploring….

Lol no there was apparently a tree in the area they used from what I understand.

I'd be afraid I might run into the ghost of my ex wife. Probably unlikely though since she's still alive

Maybe a future ghost that has traveled back in time to haunt you... The Ghost of Witchmas Future

Anybody planning on trying this spot? I'd be interested to know if you dig anything up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back