What's new

another killer day at the beach 5gold

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
well me and hockeyfan hit it again he got 4 i got 5.the harley ring is .935
 

Attachments

  • 2-14-11.webp
    2-14-11.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 844
  • 002dia ring.webp
    002dia ring.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 839
  • 003earring.webp
    003earring.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 829
  • 004jesus.webp
    004jesus.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 821
Upvote 0
U suck, :tongue3:
Congrats bud :thumbsup: :occasion14:
 
Do you ever have a bad day? Happy for you but gee wiz ---how many good killer days in a row??? Keep the good news coming!! HH
 
COTTON said:
U suck, :tongue3:
Congrats bud :thumbsup:

yeah, real bad!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!
COTTON!!! glad to see your still alive.
 
COTTON said:
U suck, :tongue3:
Congrats bud :thumbsup: :occasion14:

we are all just jealous!!! green like that stone!! congrats on an awesome hunt!
 
Very nice! I called you earlier, give me a call. Steve.
 
JoelB said:
Do you ever have a bad day? Happy for you but gee wiz ---how many good killer days in a row??? Keep the good news coming!! HH
Tell me about it...... 90% of the time he found gold and I could barely find a cheap earring ..... He is a machine, I guarantee you that.. Minelab needs to hire him as a "Pro".
 
seeker41 said:
COTTON said:
U suck, :tongue3:
Congrats bud :thumbsup:

yeah, real bad!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!
COTTON!!! glad to see your still alive.
Yea ,I'm still kicking,I have just been flying under the radar.
 
You da man Snook!! You have really been finding the good stuff. Way to go. Ralph
 
COTTON said:
U suck, :tongue3:
Congrats bud :thumbsup: :occasion14:

Wow!!!! I second that :laughing7:

You really clean out the areas well.....and leave nothing behind for us :'( :'( :'(

Congrats on the nice finds. It would be great to meet up with you and Cotton again for a secret hunt.

Stop posting this stuff.....you're making all of us jealous....actually it gives me the push to get myself back out there.

Good luck and hope your next hunts are productive too.
 
Nice Dave Hey Rick you are alive saw Ed toady at Siesta
 
Save a little for me man, I'm coming down in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good job...............
 
Snooksion, your post leaves me sp--sp--sp-- speechless! :o

Congratulations on another impressive detecting adventure!

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 
Tear n it up again huh snook! I like it!! Way to go cous!
 
Congratulations on another great hunt... :thumbsup:
What size is that HD ring? Just curious.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great job on the hunt.

Your back is going to start to ache from carrying all the loot you dig up.

James
 
As usual nice finds snooks....... :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom