What's new

Another lucky day

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent the majority of my pre-work morning hunt scooping up trash and a nickel. Towards the end I saw this yellow circle in the bottom of the scoop and was pretty excited. It's a large size but thin. 18K @ 6 grams. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0257.webp
    IMG_0257.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0
Beautiful color on that one...congrats.
 
WOW, tnt-K9..that one looks like a new one....it's a beautiful color!

Lorraine
 
. God I soooooooo envy you. Congrates
 
I think you have the Midas touch!! Congrats on the gold!!!
 
Nice save and score.... as Lorraine said, looks new!

Cliff
 
Nice find, 6 gr. of 18kt. is very good.
 
Great Ring! Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom