ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 8,516 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Sep 19, 2026 Thread Owner #1 I checked this camera again and found a few more Marten photos. I recomposed the camera and plan to leave it for another week or so. North Central Idaho. Attachments 2IMPDSZ.webp 482.4 KB · Views: 26
I checked this camera again and found a few more Marten photos. I recomposed the camera and plan to leave it for another week or so. North Central Idaho.
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2026 #2 Beautiful overall shot.
PikesPeakCharlie Bronze Member Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 2,192 Reaction score 3,184 Golden Thread 0 Location Pikes Peak Detector(s) used Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2026 #3 Trophy pic !!!