What's new

Another mystery

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,922
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Detecting on the 1860's property today. Found this little case(what use to be) First pic is the insides. Second, outside.


find.webp

find 2.webp

I've seen you guys pull off miracles before. Hoping for one now. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Don’t know what it is but I like it. Congrats on a nice old find.
 
Upvote 0
Guess I should have given some reference for the size. It's 2" X 1 1/2". Only 1/4" deep. Looks to have been silver or nickle plated.
 
Upvote 0
So what is it?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom