heymirth
Full Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2015
- Messages
- 143
- Reaction score
- 149
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Just North of Detroit
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have a friend who's original house foundation was 1830 and was a farm house with a barn next door. I have historical aerials and he said I can hunt it.
Every 2 feet I hit iron signals and LOTS of them and it seems most of the property had a barn fire so it seems like everything beeps even if I descriminate. Even a great dime signal turns out large hunks of farm iron
Question---- how do you hunt a property like this?
Every 2 feet I hit iron signals and LOTS of them and it seems most of the property had a barn fire so it seems like everything beeps even if I descriminate. Even a great dime signal turns out large hunks of farm iron
Question---- how do you hunt a property like this?








