What's new

Another NIFC question

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Okay, I've been getting NIFC's like the rest of you. So are they REALLY worth anything. Is anyone really willing to pay for them. Just last week I got 2008 and 2009 (p) coins.

I'm really more interested in the silver.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Though not in agreement with others on this forum, I still contend that their low mintages will command a premium. The only questions are how much and how long will it take.

Timing is everything.
 
I thro em back never liked clad if I knew I could turn em around and use profits for silver I would.
 
i agree with thurmo.....dunno how long it will take but i'm saving at least one roll for every year issued.
 
I agree with thurmownator, as long as they are in decent shape, years 2006 -2009 especially since they were 2 million and lower. Not that there is a huge demand for halves from a collector standpoint but long term these will be the harder ones to get. Mintages on S MM are even lower.
 
I am not so sure these will ever be hard to get in the forseable future. One- they don't really circulate or exchange hands. Kids normally don't carry them in their pockets to lose them at the park. So There are several million and will most likely 20 years from now still be several million hanging around. The only thing that might knock down those numbers is millions of people storing them in their own private stash in the hopes of them being worth something. Of course with any coin the highest mint states will increase in value as time goes by. Other than holding on to a few BU examples I would set them loose.

Golden Silver
 
for the life of me i can't understand why they are not commanding a premium now.

i got a CWR roll today with 16- 2004 and 4-40%.

I don't understand where these are coming from.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom