mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2010 #1 Just another plant I can't figure out . Attachments PLNT 001.webp 56.2 KB · Views: 268 PLNT 002.webp 63.8 KB · Views: 266 PLNT 007.webp 41 KB · Views: 273 PLNT 008.webp 46.1 KB · Views: 262
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2010 #2 I don't know but I have one just like it only different. I mean mine has red blooms. Monty Upvote 0
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,460 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro Jul 3, 2010 #3 Mockorange, aka Syringa. Yours is a double flower, and should have a nice fragrance to it. I've got one in my backyard too. Upvote 0
Mockorange, aka Syringa. Yours is a double flower, and should have a nice fragrance to it. I've got one in my backyard too.
silverswede Hero Member Joined Dec 12, 2005 Messages 791 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Pinehurst. Idaho Detector(s) used Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO Jul 3, 2010 #4 Pretty shrubs. Syringa is Idaho state flower. Upvote 0
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2010 #5 Mock orange with a double flower it is. Latin name is Philadelphus, Syringa is lilac. Attachments Philadelphusdouble.webp 45.6 KB · Views: 171 Upvote 0