What's new

Another present from the CoinStar!

jackie blue

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
My husband walks about 20 paces ahead of me when we pass the coin machine at the grocery store because he knows I'm going to check for change 😉 he says it's embarrassing.

Imagine my joy at finding a 1941 wheat penny last night!
 
That's funny. My wife does the same thing to me when I check the coinstars.
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERY Jackie Blue :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 
I usually let go of the rolling grocery cart and my wife grabs it as I walk ahead a couple paces to check the machine :laughing7:
 
My wife has been known to go to the opposite side of the store :laughing7:
 
Since she found her first silver in one, we both check the coinstar tray.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom