qtrs-xcite-me
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2022
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 356
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Max
Garrett Vortex 9
- #1
Thread Owner
My bank and one grocery store have coin counters that are short - you raise a lid and pour your coins into a plastic grid and then start the machine to count your coins and receive a receipt.
Today, I was at the grocery store and walked by the machine and checked the reject slot that was empty. However, in the past I have found a coin perched on the grid that had not gone through, so I lifted the lid to check.
I could see a number of coins through the grid that had not been counted, so I started the machine to see what I would "win". The machine counted $14.09, including 2 $1 coins, 31 quarters and 20 dimes. After the 10.9% fee, I netted $12.55.
what a great reduction of my grocery bill!
Today, I was at the grocery store and walked by the machine and checked the reject slot that was empty. However, in the past I have found a coin perched on the grid that had not gone through, so I lifted the lid to check.
I could see a number of coins through the grid that had not been counted, so I started the machine to see what I would "win". The machine counted $14.09, including 2 $1 coins, 31 quarters and 20 dimes. After the 10.9% fee, I netted $12.55.
what a great reduction of my grocery bill!







