What's new

Another Problem, Please Help...

AuTSaurus

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, Goldbug2, Fisher CZ, White's Goldmaster, Vallon
Treasure Hunter, for some reason unknown to me, i am no longer able to enlarge pictures when I click on them. Where and, which settings do I need to check, and/or reset, if that would fix it?

Otherwise, Any ideas? :dontknow:
 
24 hr. "bump"
 
Check a few different posts with pics.

is it all of them ?

I have the problem on occasion.

But think it is certain pics
 
TN has max upload of 5 meg if uploaded at 5 meg it may not enlarge.
 
I've been trying any photo or image I can that I run across, while perusing different threads, and nothing enlarges.

Is there a setting that needs to be set a certain way?
 
I would guess it's at your end.

Have you tried cleaning your Cache & cookies ?
 
I guess something is going on, lol, but I don't know what.

I cleared cache and history, it automatically logged me "out", or dropped me from being logged "in". I found the examples you posted, and the spoon pic was able to be clicked and enlarged. Right after that is when I noticed that I was logged out. After logging back in, I went back to your example, and the picture of the spoon was larger, like/as the picture of the ring, and would not enlarge further. Weird.

Thanks for the efforts of assistance with this.
 
I'll have to look at our settings Menu & see if there is something
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom