Another Relic Hunt Using The Garrett Master Hunter CX

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
cx2.jpg

I headed straight home after work and put on my relic hunting jeans with the holes in the knees. Next stop.....same place I dug up that toy cannon last week.

The finds were military related again. I got a Winchester Repeater bullet and a General Service button dated 1934-1945. I am going to hunt this same area next week using my sniper coil, as there are a lot of areas where the regular search coil just won't fit. In fact, I will probably put the sniper on the GTI 2500 and hunt in true all metal mode, as you don't necessarily have to be moving the search coil to get a target, and it goes DEEP.​

Attachments

• bullet (2).jpg
    bullet (2).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 420
I always wanted to upgrade from my ADS-7 to a CX but never did as I discovered other water detectors. I always liked the way the pinpoint was right under the sweet spot so you could touch the coin on the first probe. :thumbsup:

I have the GTI 1500 and don't care for it much. It never was right after I had to send it in for repairs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back