TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2024 Thread Owner #1 Trying to go through my stuff, if I accidently post the same one twice I'm sorry.. Attachments IMG_0603.webp 399.1 KB · Views: 49 IMG_0604.webp 370.9 KB · Views: 45
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 4, 2024 #2 Claudius AE As. TI CLAVDIVS CAESAR AVG P M TR IMP, bare head left / S-C across field, Minerva standing right, brandishing spear and holding shield on left arm. Don in SoCal
Claudius AE As. TI CLAVDIVS CAESAR AVG P M TR IMP, bare head left / S-C across field, Minerva standing right, brandishing spear and holding shield on left arm. Don in SoCal
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 7, 2024 #3 For similar coins: https://www.coinarchives.com/a/results.php?results=100&search=Claudius+AND+As+AND+Minerva Don in SoCal
For similar coins: https://www.coinarchives.com/a/results.php?results=100&search=Claudius+AND+As+AND+Minerva Don in SoCal