What's new

Another short hunt, a little more silver

teklord

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
577
Reaction score
267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Excal II, Vibra-Tector 740, Vibra-Quatic 320, Automax Precision V2, Cache Pro Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got to Cocoa at 6:30 this morning and hunted till noon when a steady drizzle set in. Heavy wave action. It was reported they pulled 50 people out at Cocoa yesterday, and one surfer drowned. So I kept to the dry sand. Found a .925 chain around mid beach. It is exactly like one I found last year only longer and in new condition.
Waves looked to be coming straight in so not much erosion but that could change with these storms running up the coast one after another.

Tek
 

Attachments

  • silver82910.webp
    silver82910.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
Nice work... I am Praying with ya brother... :thumbsup: I was N. of ya and waves were huge, and straight on, but coming over the hump on the front beach and were makin some nice cuts, the best ones were not in the greatest of locations though. I am thinkin a trip S. to the coast for a cob or 2!!!
 
Nice chain, Love those chains. They are ready to wear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom