Another Short Hunt

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got an early start this morning to beat the heat. It wasn't all that bad with all the overcast, then it started to rain. While it was raining I drove around looking for more sites to detect. Finally the rain stopped, so I headed back to where I left off detecting.

I managed to find 3 silver coins and 4 wheat pennies before the Sun came back out. Hot Sun, high humidity and wet grass aren't a good mix, so I called it a day. I didn't get a hole shot of the Rosie because I showed it to a worker and got to talking to him and forgot all about taking one.

He's a Germantown fireman who does maintenance work on the side. I got his business card and hopefully I will get some good permission from him since he knows so many people and does a lot of repair work on older homes.

tabman

Attachments

• IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    600.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    295 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1921.JPG
    IMG_1921.JPG
    260.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    413.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1924.JPG
    IMG_1924.JPG
    438.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1929.JPG
    IMG_1929.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 15
Tabman, looks like you had another nice hunt out, congrats on the finds!:icon_thumright:

More silver great !looks like the digger got the quarter.Ive been working myself to death so i live on other peoples finds for now.

Thanks Everyone! I'm thinking about heading out to do some detecting today. The humidity is 90% and the chance of rain is 60%, but the temperature isn't so bad being in the mid 80's. If it starts raining I can always spend time looking for new places to detect.

tabman

Congratulations on an excellent hunt.
I can't take the high humidity either.
Good luck with getting permissions from your new acquaintance.

Excellent silver variety. Also seeking additional permissions through the maintenance man is good work as well. Can't get enough new spots to hunt these days.

Congratulations on the productive hunt! :occasion14:

excellent work tabman! gotta love it. will try to send you some of our rain, we have plenty, well at least right now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back