What's new

Another silver 5 cent for the treasure box...

Silverindahole

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
191
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Etrac/CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was fortunate to get out on the weekend for a hunt at one of my better spots...dug a nice old 5 cent, small gold ring and a nice old I & C
buckle..HH



IMG_0814[1].webpIMG_0812[1].webpIMG_0813[1].webpring.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 28
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Nice "fish scale" :icon_thumright:
 
Sweet little fishscale! I've only dug a few five cent Vickies, and they're usually pretty beat up. Yours is really nice.
 
Congratulations on your finds. Very nice day when you get old silver and gold.
 
Very cool, love the old Canadian coins!
 
I agree nice fish scale. I have only found two in Michigan. Sweet gold also
 
Nice gold ring & love the "fish scale" What a beauty!

Iowa Dale
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom