What's new

Another silver day. 2 in a row.

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
4,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went down to an old park today and found another detectorist in the spot I was going to hit. I did not want to invade his space so I walked to the other side of the park. I hit a clad spill of a few pennies, a nickel, and a couple dimes. Hit a clad quarter and a few more pennies. I dug a 46 wheatie and got really encouraged. I kept on track and within a few minutes hit a 1948D Rosie. I never did see the other detectorist and wanted to ask about his machine. Oh well, good luck to him.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464044112.207266.webp
 
Upvote 10
He was there for a reason, so you'd have to go to that side and could find that silver. :occasion14:
 
Hahaha Loco, I actually thought that.
 
Nice job on the silver Rosie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom