TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2024 Thread Owner #1 I think it says "Carteoa" or something (Carthage) ? I can't make out anything on the back Attachments IMG_0670.webp 624.7 KB · Views: 78 IMG_0671.webp 435.5 KB · Views: 78
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,220 Reaction score 5,575 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2024 #2 Looks pretty darned old!
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 21, 2024 #3 The view is blurred when enlarged--Try taking a pic without holding the coin--on a flat surface. Don in SoCal
The view is blurred when enlarged--Try taking a pic without holding the coin--on a flat surface. Don in SoCal
Old Bookaroo Silver Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 4,635 Reaction score 4,054 Golden Thread 0 Nov 21, 2024 #4 Or put in on a flatbed scanner.