What's new

another spoon ID

RJH02

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
438
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After seeing the spoons posted in Garabaldi's thread I knew I had a similar style in my finds bucket, I dug it out and cleaned it up as best as I could, it's about 4 inches long has some writing I cannot read where it is bent but I can clearly see what I think is a makers mark and I drew an image of what it reads.

This is different from any other spoon I ever found and I am wondering if anyone can ID the makers mark for me and possibly date it for me.

I found this other item today near an old stone foundation, does this look familiar to anyone? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • PICT0006.webp
    PICT0006.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 169
  • PICT0007.webp
    PICT0007.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 176
  • PICT0008.webp
    PICT0008.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 175
  • PICT0010.webp
    PICT0010.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 169
William a rogers ltd later became part of oneida silversmith. The cross and keystone marks were used between 1877 and 1904 on tableware :thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete :hello:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Who is it
Replies
5
Views
654
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Spur ID
Replies
8
Views
756

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom