What's new

another stone axe?

Mr. Magoo

Full Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
165
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
North carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Found this today as I dug a button. Is it a stone axe (small) or is my imagination playing games. You know, find one you think every rock afterwards is an indian artifact? Anyone?
 

Attachments

  • stoneaxe1.webp
    stoneaxe1.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 299
  • stoneaxe2.webp
    stoneaxe2.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 295
  • stoneaxe3.webp
    stoneaxe3.webp
    87.2 KB · Views: 276
You are right!.....................About your imagination. ;D

Mr. Magoo.....0
Imagination...1


Goodyguy~
 
Upvote 0
OMG! Where did you find him, I have been looking for 35 years for my pet rock named Raldo. Although he looks a little thinner than the last time I saw him, he still looks to be in good shape. ;D...........NGE
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom