What's new

Another try at posting picture.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does this work?

001.webp
 
Upvote 0
Again, good job!!!

Your finds show you don't need a $2000 machine to have fun at the beach and find some cool stuff! And, good thinking to have a backup when the Excal went down for the count!
 
Last edited:
It worked!
Nice rings!
 
great job !!!
 
Nice ones...I find my Ace 250 just really good in the dry sand.
 
rons1947...great photo of those beautiful rings.

I can't seem to find your original post...can't believe that I missed it:icon_scratch:

Congratulations on terrific detecting! I love the "king's crown" ring on the right

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom