Some years back I was camping with my brothers and some friends, having a good old time drinking beer and shooting BB guns. Like an idiot, I held up an empty beer can and challenged one of my brothers to hit it. His shot went a little low and hit the meaty part of my hand under my pinky finger. It hurt and bled like crazy, but it healed up after a week or so. A couple of years ago, on a whim, I thought I'd use my pin pointer to see if the BB was still in my hand. Yup, there it was. It rang up loud and clear!
NThis pellet was never a problem until a month or so ago, when I needed to get an MRI. The doctors refused to give me one until I had an x-ray done on my hand. The radiologist cleared me but what a pita that was.