What's new

Another Walking Liberty Half with two more silvers!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cold, 60, put on my spandex suit and went for a short hunt at the lake. First scoop, 1944 Walking Liberty Half dollar! Haaaaaaaaa, I'm loving this spot. Other finds, 1957 Washington Quarter, 1936 Merc, 1956 Jefferson Nickel and maybe a silver chain, not sure and I have to run, have to take care of my father. I hope it warms up tomorrow!
HH & GL
Enjoy the pix
Brad

20150602_113704.webp20150602_113716.webp
 
Upvote 46
Ok brad, you've convinced me this is the way to go!

Keep hammering away!
 
How deep do you generally have to dig to find stuff in lakes/rivers? I've only gone dry hunting so far but would like to get in the water when it gets a little warmer out.
 
Brad you are absolutely killing it. Great finds. Keep digging.
 
Brad,

You ever think about a hookah or snuba? Only thing about freshwater,it can get pretty murky.

Nice finds by the way.:icon_thumleft:


GOD Bless

Chris
 
How deep do you generally have to dig to find stuff in lakes/rivers? I've only gone dry hunting so far but would like to get in the water when it gets a little warmer out.

It varies,I use a scoop.
 
Brad,

You ever think about a hookah or snuba? Only thing about freshwater,it can get pretty murky.

Nice finds by the way.:icon_thumleft:


GOD Bless

Chris

My head never goes under water, normally
Years ago I used to dive, I have an advance certification
Thanks
 
You are just plain killing it. Three silver halves in a week? They sure do like nice for dug coins!

What's the NJ state record for a giant freshwater flounder?
 
Guess one could say your in the zone for the silver, congrats on the latest additions.
 
All I can say is WOW!!!:icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds makes me wanna get wet
 
This is definitely ur calling Bro..
Great day again. .man oh man.
 
You are just plain killing it. Three silver halves in a week? They sure do like nice for dug coins!

What's the NJ state record for a giant freshwater flounder?
Thanks buddy, don't forget your swim suit!

This is definitely ur calling Bro..
Great day again. .man oh man.
Just cleaned it up

chain is silver 925, the pendant is 500 silver

20150602_144652.webp20150602_144723.webp
 
That's just plain Sick!! Pulling silver at will now a days, that's Awesome!!

You ever need a partner, I'm probably a 3-4 hour drive away. Lol
 
How do you manage to pull yourself away from there? Great looking coins!
 
Congrats on the fantastic hunt. Man you are in the zone:headbang:
 
You've been killing it on the silver Brad. Surprised a lot of early gold jewelry hasn't turned up ..... yet. Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom