What's new

Another Weekend Challenge...sickle bar mower part

Bunker

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
562
Reaction score
77
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, Fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last one I gave you turned out to be too easy...so, here you go.

Rang up as iron and is heavy. Found this in an area (Atlanta) where I found some CW bullets last week. It was in a green belt type area with homes built around it. This area gets very wet after a rain from the nearby creek, almost like a flood plane. I am thinking some kind of farming tool? But I really have no idea. Any help would be appreciated.
Bunker
 

Attachments

  • Iron1.webp
    Iron1.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Ironcleaned2.webp
    Ironcleaned2.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Ironcleaned1.webp
    Ironcleaned1.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 208
  • ironcleaned3.webp
    ironcleaned3.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 215
  • ironcleaned5.webp
    ironcleaned5.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 198
  • ironcleaned6.webp
    ironcleaned6.webp
    50 KB · Views: 198
  • ironcleaned7.webp
    ironcleaned7.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 204
Re: Another Weekend Challenge

tooth from a sycle bar mower.

dont think i spelled it right, but you get the point (no pun intended)
 
Upvote 0
I guess this one wasn't that hard either....
Nice job Dozer Dan!!!

Bunker
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom