What's new

Another what is it...

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has a very interesting design... I'd like to find out if there is any meaning to the design and an approximate age... good luck on this one!

Looks l grapes and grape leaves? My guess is a wine barrel emblem... I dunno but what are the things on the left side?

Chukers
 

Attachments

  • thing1.webp
    thing1.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 247
  • thing.webp
    thing.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 258
The things on the left are the flowers of a grape vine.
What size is it? Do you know what metal it is made from?

GG~
 
Upvote 0
GoodyGuy said:
The things on the left are the flowers of a grape vine. What size is it?

GG~
 

Attachments

  • thing2.webp
    thing2.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0
Possible part of a brooch ? :dontknow:

images.webp
 
Upvote 0
its made of brass I believe... and completely flat other than the raised designs
 
Upvote 0
Perhaps a pin had been attached at arrows?

thing.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good I.D. I.S!! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Well it could be either a pin broach or a sash buckle... both descriptions fit... I'm happy with your ID's thanks everyone!

Chukers
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom