Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2019 #1 Here is some of my Battle of Antietam lead rain! Attachments 036.webp 466.1 KB · Views: 123 040.webp 650.4 KB · Views: 141 Upvote 0
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 17, 2019 #2 Wow! Awesome! I love the fired/high impact rounds! I see a Witworth in there too.
Digger70pa Hero Member Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 737 Reaction score 2,410 Golden Thread 0 Location The Cumberland Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 17, 2019 #3 Cool finds buddy.
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 17, 2019 #4 Great!!Awesome love the bullets!!..Never gets old to me
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2019 #5 RustyRelics said: Wow! Awesome! I love the fired/high impact rounds! I see a Witworth in there too. Click to expand... Good eye , there does appear to be a fired hexagonal Witworth on that plate, among other 'killer B's'.
RustyRelics said: Wow! Awesome! I love the fired/high impact rounds! I see a Witworth in there too. Click to expand... Good eye , there does appear to be a fired hexagonal Witworth on that plate, among other 'killer B's'.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2019 #6 Great photo and finds , again I wonder if any of those bullets took a life or changed one forever.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 20, 2019 #7 Here is a neat article mentioning the amount of bullets fired at Antietam! That's an impressive figure! https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2007/may/13/20070513-110651-5339r/
Here is a neat article mentioning the amount of bullets fired at Antietam! That's an impressive figure! https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2007/may/13/20070513-110651-5339r/