What's new

Antique Seth Thomas 8 Day Ogee Clock

Thom

Greenie
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My antique clock is broken and no one seems to be able to fix it. It worked fine for years and the spring snapped really hard and it is beyond repair. I'm thinking maybe I can find a replacement mechanism to replace the broken one. Just not sure where to find one and exactly what I'm looking for. I'd really like to see it working again
 

Attachments

  • OGEE.webp
    OGEE.webp
    130.2 KB · Views: 96
Nice looking clock! Try an online search for clock repair companies. Also, try "Feebay" someone may have spare parts to replace the worn ones. Good Luck on your project. :icon_thumleft:
 
Cool clock theres someone who can fix it just gotta do more research
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom