What's new

Any Brick collectors around?

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
1,661
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know its a very niche thing, but they are out there. Reason being, some of my hotspots are on the biggest brickyard between -1920. Maybe if your local we can work out an amicable agreement, like metal detecting your property for bricks, lol..worth a shot. :tongue3::laughing7::hello:

vhttp://www.haverstrawbrickmuseum.org/history.html

Brick1.webp
 
I find some really cool bricks and thought about getting into it, but I couldn't see carrying armloads of bricks from the sites that I have dug. A lot of bricks have dates and I like that.
 
I have a few I have saved. One is from my town's old train depot, where I have dug a lot of relics. I've also saved pounds of broken glass from the same site, may make some artwork or something with it.
 
I would like to collect gold bricks !!! I have yet to find any.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom