jhen999
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2014
- Messages
- 293
- Reaction score
- 232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Califorina
- Detector(s) used
- Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I put a post on here a few weeks ago asking if there were any Vets on here that enjoyed this hobby...and it seams there are a lot of you on here...any chance that a forum could be sit up for Vets that enjoy the hobby...I think without drought its a close nit group of guys and gals...that understand what all Vets have went thou, no matter where you served or when you served...just a thought...

As Dave44 mentioned there is a " The Barracks" right here on TreasureNet that is for Veterans. If you don,t find a topic that encompasses your thoughts, maybe go ahead and start a new thread there. I don,t frequent there not being a vet so post your big finds in today's finds also if you want more exposure,or not its up to you. If your not content with that see about how many others are interested,(I understand that's what you are asking in this thread also.) and ask a moderator where to go with the idea. Happy Hunting.






