S scottofmich Greenie Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 16, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Wondering if there are and metal detecting clubs near Pentwater or even Whiehall or Muskegon areas?
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2010 #2 not sure, but I visit pentwater in the summer, my inlaws have a place there. very nice town, I dug a barber quarter and some old wheats there at a park last summer. do you live there year round?
not sure, but I visit pentwater in the summer, my inlaws have a place there. very nice town, I dug a barber quarter and some old wheats there at a park last summer. do you live there year round?
S scottofmich Greenie Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 17, 2010 Thread Owner #3 I live just south east outside of Hart another small town. If you get up this way and wanna go try some spots let me know.
I live just south east outside of Hart another small town. If you get up this way and wanna go try some spots let me know.
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2011 #4 Check out the swmss.org we have other members from near you.