What's new

Any Clubs or hunts in Chico CA??

Myke_O

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chico, CA
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Micronta 3001
I live in Chico CA, my question is a pretty simple one..... where are all the detectonists??? I have live here for 13 years an haven't seen but 1 or 2 people in my local park (when i was 10 years old) swinging a detector. So any members live in Chico and would be willing to pass on some knowledge to a noobie let me know thanks a bunch
 
I am up in Redding and pretty close to in the same boat as far as being new. Been trying to hook up with my local club, but I can't seem to get a hold of any of them to find out when they meet.
 
Hi Guys, be sure and go to the "Community" Tab up top and then "Clubs" and then "California". You may find something close enough to you. Good Hunting! M
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom