any East Tennessee hunts ?

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well my son and i have had our MD for almost a year and are getting where we feel pretty good about being able to locate items , but its to the point now i think it would help to be around some pros to get more pointers and see how its done .

so if anyone in east tennesse is planing a trip to a public dig site and wouldnt mind 2 newbs tagging along pm me.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reading_01.gif
If you haven't already - you might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

primetime21

Mar 10, 2013
I'm in Columbia and we can get together. Having trouble finding spots. Done a lot of research just haven't gotten the nerve to ask for permission. Hit every park and my yard. Hit me up sometime
[email protected]

OP
OP
mical66

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey john, thanks for the post. this wont help me much but will help you , if you look under the Tennesse section , there are several people in your area looking for ppl to MD with. but if you guys do hook up and ever head closer to my area let me know. but as for now i am not sure i could take the time to drive 5 hours 1 way to go and MD , especially this time of year, i got 2 kids in soccer 1 in swim so afternnons and weekends are busy and i have to grab a quick MD fix local,,lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread