What's new

Any experts on Vietnam Silk art?

Beans

Bronze Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
946
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought at a flee market. I have been unable to figure out the name.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00468.webp
    DSC00468.webp
    89 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC00470.webp
    DSC00470.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 471
Any registration or gallery information on the back of it? Sometimes there is a paper label on the frame with that info . If it is signed "DUY" that is a Vietnamese name. I'll look into it and get back to you.

Ace Villa-v
 
acevillav said:
Any registration or gallery information on the back of it? Sometimes there is a paper label on the frame with that info . If it is signed "DUY" that is a Vietnamese name. I'll look into it and get back to you.

Ace Villa-v

Thanks Ace, no markings or info on the back.
 
Beans, I found some Vietnamese artists with that name but none of them had works similar to this. Not sure about this one :dontknow:

Ace Villa-v
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom