What's new

any good places to detect nuggetts in/around caballo mountains?

kronos416

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. OHIO
Detector(s) used
fisher 1270 * garret gti 2500 * minelab safari
Was wondering of any good places in or around the Caballo Mountains to detect for nuggets? ??? any info greatly appreciated thanks
 
Kronos416:
I have been asked, by different people, and I have seen where
Your same Question has been asked, of others on this " 'Net "!

"Do you know Where can I can I go to find gold nuggets?"
Yes!
I know where there are nuggets to be found (in The Caballos) !
But!
I can use that same money (Gold) as you can! :wink:
I would be telling you where there is gold/money to be picked up, that I can & do find!
That nice nugget that you find, may very well have been the very same one that
I would have found on my next trip ! :'(
I'd have a problem with THAT!
Does that make me GREEDY ? :-\
 
Greedy...No. Payoff for hard work...Yes.
 
cptbil said:
Kronos416:
I have been asked, by different people, and I have seen where
Your same Question has been asked, of others on this " 'Net "!

"Do you know Where can I can I go to find gold nuggets?"
Yes!
I know where there are nuggets to be found (in The Caballos) !
But!
I can use that same money (Gold) as you can! :wink:
I would be telling you where there is gold/money to be picked up, that I can & do find!
That nice nugget that you find, may very well have been the very same one that
I would have found on my next trip ! :'(
I'd have a problem with THAT!
Does that make me GREEDY ? :-\

Not at all cptbil.... just thought id ask ;D
 
Such areas are claimed, or patent property. In other words its areas that need permission.
Same goes for the Hillsboro area yet folks still go out there nugget hinting, The old gold dust area, or now known as copper flats.. Try the wicks gulch etc.. Still advisable to find out who owns claims and ask.
 
I have found a lot of interesting places/information, by doing some local "RESEARCH"
AND!
The City Library in L.C.
Has one of the best NM Sections I have come across! HINT! :thumbsup:
 
cptbil said:
I have found a lot of interesting places/information, by doing some local "RESEARCH"
AND!
The City Library in L.C.
Has one of the best NM Sections I have come across! HINT! :thumbsup:

Thanks captbil ;D When i get there ill have to see what i can dig up :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom