What's new

Any Help Identifying These?

Dylan Phillips

Greenie
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these with my detector and I have no idea what they are. Can anyone help me? 5eb0d996-43cd-4b46-a8dd-c22dec329d1c.webpb9e6cd89-4b03-4fb2-8a1f-475a6a310635.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Its called an invisibility cloak. I believe it dates to the early 50's
 
I see why you are having a hard time figuring out what they are.
 
I looked in the crystal ball and I got nothing. Pics please
 
Fixed It :)

I posted the pics. I'm new to this site so i am still learning how to use it.
 
The pics are now posted. Any ideas?
 
They are relatively flat. They were found in a wooded area in Western KY. Quite a ways away from the beach.
 
Hi Dylan, they look like they came from a wind chime to me.
 
Wind chime what he said!!
 
Were they connected like a necklace or bracelet
 
They were all separate but very close together. Within a 10 foot area.
 
Scallop shells
 
Those are to a woman, what ornaments are to a Xmas tree
 
For some strange reason, I keep thinking I have seen those shells attached to a woman's swimming cap
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom