What's new

XP DEUS II Finds in Oman – Coins and Relics from Rocky Desert Ground

Basel

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II, XP ORX, XP ICON, XTREM HUNTER, Gold Hunter Smart ,titan 500 smart , titan ger 1000 , Titan x13
I recently had the opportunity to use the XP DEUS II during a detecting trip in Oman, in a very dry and rocky area.
The session produced several interesting finds, including old-looking coins and a few small metallic objects from the same general location.
What impressed me was the detector’s response to small targets in difficult ground conditions. I checked the signals from different directions before digging, and several targets gave surprisingly clear responses.
I still need to carefully clean and identify the coins, so I would really appreciate any help from members who may recognize them.
Has anyone here used the XP Deus II in Oman or in similar rocky and mineralized desert ground? I would be interested to hear what programs, frequencies, or settings worked best for you.

WhatsApp Image 2026-09-17 at 10.36.08.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 6
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the finds !
 
Welcome to the forum and congrats on those nice finds!
We have very mineralized ground in Nevada and I am totally sold on the NoBS program. It even works great in water!
 
Welcome to a GREAT forum !!!
 
I recently had the opportunity to use the XP DEUS II during a detecting trip in Oman, in a very dry and rocky area.
The session produced several interesting finds, including old-looking coins and a few small metallic objects from the same general location.
What impressed me was the detector’s response to small targets in difficult ground conditions. I checked the signals from different directions before digging, and several targets gave surprisingly clear responses.
I still need to carefully clean and identify the coins, so I would really appreciate any help from members who may recognize them.
Has anyone here used the XP Deus II in Oman or in similar rocky and mineralized desert ground? I would be interested to hear what programs, frequencies, or settings worked best for you.

View attachment 2265578
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom