jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2018 #1 Real hair eye lashes Seems to be done really well I think it is hollow but don't know what it is made of or if it is older
Real hair eye lashes Seems to be done really well I think it is hollow but don't know what it is made of or if it is older
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 7, 2018 #2 Is it marked on the nape of the neck? If so, what? Breezie Upvote 0
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2018 Thread Owner #3 There is no marking on it that I can find could be under the diaper but I would have to cut the thread Upvote 0
There is no marking on it that I can find could be under the diaper but I would have to cut the thread