What's new

Any help with this?

bclark

Full Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
227
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this a few months ago all rusted up and I finally cleaned it up since it was raining and was curious if anyone knew what this was. I found it in the hills on old farm land, rumors had it that there was a house there at one time. It is about the same size of a dental tool but never seen anything like this. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Unknown Side View.webp
    Unknown Side View.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Unknown Top view.webp
    Unknown Top view.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 189
Looks like an artist's spatula
 
Upvote 0
I thought it was something dealing with masonry and I googled artist spatula and found a picture that looks almost like this. Here is the link.

http://www.internetmodeler.com/1999/march/columns/scaleworld.htm

It is close to the bottom in a picture with several different artist spatulas as well. Thanks for the info!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom