What's new

any Horror Movie aficionados here ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,846
Reaction score
76,286
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curiosity

Is this From a Horror Movie ?
000aaa.webp


I seems a Lot of YouTube Ghost Hunters Lately Use this Girl on their Covers.

I know she is Not in the Videos, There is No chance she would be Over & Over.
I Don't watch Ghost Hunter Videos Through , Once they Pull out their Handheld police/fire Scanner
& Pretend a ghost is going to Contact them Through the Scanner I nuke them anyway .

just curious it's a movie scene from a movie worth watching.

I Haven't seen a Good Horror Movie in Years. (Scream Maybe was the Last)

And since they all seem to Think That Picture is Scary :tongue3:
 
Last edited:
Can't say for sure But I Think I found It. looks boring

M3GAN​

:dontknow:
 
I'm not much into horror movies. I've got enough stuff in my life that makes me not sleep well at night as it is. But if I had a to pick a favorite, it'd have to be John Carpenter's 1982 remake of "The Thing". I suppose it's probably actually classified as Sci-Fi Horror. I had an original theater movie poster I bought with some others back in the 80's tucked away as an investment, but a few years back I framed it and gave it to my son.
 
I'm not much into horror movies. I've got enough stuff in my life that makes me not sleep well at night as it is. But if I had a to pick a favorite, it'd have to be John Carpenter's 1982 remake of "The Thing". I suppose it's probably actually classified as Sci-Fi Horror. I had an original theater movie poster I bought with some others back in the 80's tucked away as an investment, but a few years back I framed it and gave it to my son.
in all honesty , i'm too Realistic to get Scared by Horror Movies .
occasionally a Movie will make Me Jump, But Not Much Else. I Do Like a Good Horror Movie Occasionally Though. Especially Dark Comedy Horror.

Believe it or Not, I Love a Good Nightmare. The Cold Brings them on Occasionally. I Think My Brain Converts Shivering Because of Cold to Shivering Because if Fear.

Plus I can't Reason in Dreams , So they are Like Being in a real Horror Flick. If I Wake up & Am Scared to Close My Eyes Again !
I Love That :coffee2: I Will usually Remember them All Day & Try to GEt Back into it the Next Night. Don't work Though.

Most Of My Nightmares Consist Of My Lights Don't work & Aliens, Or ghosts :dontknow:are In the Shadows , Sometimes I Dream I Wakeup & The Dream is Still Happening , That's the best when I Can't wake Myself Up all the Way & Can't yell :laughing7:

Better then Anything horror writers can produce :headbang:
 
Last edited:
Watched a lot of Horror in the Eighties. One of the Greatest Horror Zombie flicks was Return Of The Living Dead (1985). When that bald yellow Zombie gets a pick square to the back head ( I dont think you could get more square on) and was still squirnming around, Pinned him to the floor🤣 My mouth fell wide open and I had eyes like saucers 🤯 I actually remember saying Holy Sh*t outloud.🤣 I bet you could give Clue Gallagher 100 takes and he could not of landed that blow like that again.:laughing7: I havent seen the film in years but that scene, oh man, freaken Outrageous🤣

:laughing7:
 
Watched a lot of Horror in the Eighties. One of the Greatest Horror Zombie flicks was Return Of The Living Dead (1985). When that bald yellow Zombie gets a pick square to the back head ( I dont think you could get more square on) and was still squirnming around, Pinned him to the floor🤣 My mouth fell wide open and I had eyes like saucers 🤯 I actually remember saying Holy Sh*t outloud.🤣 I bet you could give Clue Gallagher 100 takes and he could not of landed that blow like that again.:laughing7: I havent seen the film in years but that scene, oh man, freaken Outrageous🤣

:laughing7:

I Loved that Move ! The Over Acting In the Funeral Home :laughing7:
& Linnea Quigley Dancing Naked on a Grave.... PRICELESS :icon_thumleft:

Quigley was My Favorite Scream Queen For Obvious Reasons. {not a Prude}
 
Netflix has a big pile of horror movies.....; oops sorry , i meant horrific movies..
 
I Canceled Netflix to Save on Cost, still Paying almost $230 For YouTube, History & Apps :(
 
I Loved that Move ! The Over Acting In the Funeral Home :laughing7:
& Linnea Quigley Dancing Naked on a Grave.... PRICELESS :icon_thumleft:

Quigley was My Favorite Scream Queen For Obvious Reasons. {not a Prude}
Yeah, ROTLD did'nt get a lot of mention for a lot of years there, A few years ago I had mentioned it as one of my top 3 Zombie flicks of all time and people were like never heard of it🤣. Seems like within the last couple years it has really grown as a horror classic.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom