What's new

Any idea what this is?

Dac

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Swisher Iowa
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this several years ago in a dry creek bed on some property I owned in KY. I was always curios about it didn't know if it was some type of tool or fossil or a odd shaped piece of nothing. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSC03306.webp
    DSC03306.webp
    423 KB · Views: 172
I would have to say it is an Indian artifact. I collect arrowheads and such and it looks to be a stone grinding tool-possibly a pestle? Just Google "Indian pestle" and you should see similar tools :) Keep your eyes out for flint and other artifacts-especially Clovis points! *sigh* I dream of finding a Clovis one day...
 
I'm interested in knowing why your feet are only an inch wide, lol. j/k :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom