B BobbyApostle Tenderfoot Joined Sep 23, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 7, 2023 #1 Hi All, I recently found these items and I have no idea as to what they are. Any ideas? Thank you, Bobby Attachments IMG_2278.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 109 IMG_2277.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 89
Hi All, I recently found these items and I have no idea as to what they are. Any ideas? Thank you, Bobby
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2023 #2 BobbyApostle said: Hi All, I recently found these items and I have no idea as to what they are. Any ideas? Thank you, Bobby Click to expand... I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software. Upvote 0
BobbyApostle said: Hi All, I recently found these items and I have no idea as to what they are. Any ideas? Thank you, Bobby Click to expand... I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,252 Reaction score 207,179 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 8, 2023 #3 Not knowing the size of your pieces the first one is horse tack. The other is off a piece of farm machinery. Upvote 0
Not knowing the size of your pieces the first one is horse tack. The other is off a piece of farm machinery.
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,191 Reaction score 15,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 8, 2023 #4 Definitely need to show size. 2nd item resembles a peep sight for a rifle, but I do not believe that it is one. Upvote 0
Definitely need to show size. 2nd item resembles a peep sight for a rifle, but I do not believe that it is one.
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,176 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2023 #5 First one might be a belt buckle. Upvote 0
B BobbyApostle Tenderfoot Joined Sep 23, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 8, 2023 Thread Owner #6 Thank you all for your replies. Very informative. The item on the left is about 3 inches in length and the item on the right is about 4 inches in length. Upvote 0
Thank you all for your replies. Very informative. The item on the left is about 3 inches in length and the item on the right is about 4 inches in length.